This is the real New Zealand holiday cabin with all the basic comforts and located above its own private bay with sandy beach…and yes it does have its own genuine disused goldmine. This is the ideal venue for those campers who want to get away from the stress of city life without having to put up the tent. At the same time there’s plenty of room to park the boat, caravan or extra tents.
This is a great location for snorkelling and diving.
Cabin: with 1x Queen sized bed and 2x single sized bunk
Cost $150 per night for 2 people
- Large north facing outdoor deck – ideal for relaxation
- Cold water supply to the undercover stainless steel washing sink.
- There is no electric power so it is back to those intimate candlelight dinners or the lanterns.
- For cooking the fresh caught snapper (or anything else) there is a large gas barbeque and side burner
- Cutlery and crockery is supplied for up to 6 people
- A few pots and pans provided, you may prefer to bring you own kettle to put on the fire or BBQ.
- Ablution block with toilet and cold water shower or bring your own solar shower, alternatively you can bring your own gas bottle to connect to the califont for a hot shower.
- The beach is ideal for children who will also enjoy exploring the surrounding rock pools.
- All bedding is provided but you need to bring sheets, pillowcases, towels and toiletries.
- Free rubbish and recycling removal is provided
- Vodafone coverage available
- Camping guests $15 per night each
- Day visitors $5 per person
For the benefit of all holiday makers there is a policy of no pets and no smoking within the holiday homes.