Nestled in its own secluded grass area, the Hideaway is only a few steps away from the main panoramic Davies Bay sandy beach and the clear blue Pacific Ocean.
Hideaway 1 consists of a large separate lounge and dining, and with 2 bedrooms, has a full undercover deck. The adjacent Hideaway facility consists of the kitchen, a separate bedroom, bathroom, toilet and laundry.
All the amenities you will need are spread between the two Hideaways while the large lawn provides heaps of room for sunbathing, outdoor living and there is ample room for additional caravans and tents. Sleeps up to 9 inside.
Bedroom 1: 1x Queen sized bed and single.
Bedroom 2: 2x Single beds.
Living room: Inner sprung couch which converts to a comfortable foldout double bed in the living dining room. Table and Chairs and a large undercover deck.
Bedroom 3: 1x Queen bed.
Linen is not included but can be supplied for $15 per set ( flat and fitted sheet and pillow cases) Just bring your towels and toiletries
- Kitchen: Electric Jug, toaster, microwave, large fridge and separate chest freezer plus gas cooking rings and pantry. All cutlery and crockery provided.
- Bathroom: Shower, vanity and separate toilet, plus washing machine.
- Outdoor living: Includes a unique built-in barbeque and entertainment area, large deck with outdoor furniture and plenty of grass for sunbathing.
- Beach access: Launching the boat is made easy with a convenient access ramp.
- Free rubbish and recycling removal is provided.
- Vodafone coverage available
- There is an extra ablution block available nearby for the use of extra campers relating to the three properties at Davies Bay. Campers need to take their own toiletries and keep the facilities clean in respect of the other campers.
For the benefit of all holiday makers there is a policy of no pets and no smoking within the holiday home.
Day visitors $5 per person.
Camping $25 per person per night and must be associated with the renters of the property
Additional costs include
Cleaning $100 per stay
Refundable bond $200