Just above the sandy beach in its own lawn setting sits The Baywatch, a complete 3 bedroom” home-away-from-home”.
Baywatch is designed for the holiday maker who likes to have all the amenities and facilities at the fingertips, yet appreciates the privacy, tranquillity and panoramic views. The indoor/outdoor living, the large decks facing north and east makes this location unique.
With its easy access and large entertainment-garage area, this fully equipped holiday home has ample space to park the boat, the caravan, and pitch the adventure tents for the kids.
Bedroom 1 1x queen size bed
Bedroom 2 1x queen size bed plus 1x single bed
Bedroom 3 2x King- single beds
Please note: Linen not provided but can be supplied for $15 per set ( flat & fitted sheet and pillow case) - Just pack the towels and toiletries and you are ready to enjoy.
- Kitchen: Electric stove, jug, toaster, pots and pans, dishwasher, and 2 fridge /freezers and 1 chest freezer plus a large pantry. All cutlery and crockery is provided
- Bathroom: Shower, bath, vanity unit and separate toilet.
- Lounge: Stereo with Aux cable and DVD players, Large TV with Sky TV recorder -BYO card, and a built-in fireplace for those crisp winter evenings.
- Dining Room: Full sized table and 8 chairs and a handy breakfast bar for the larger families or the extra visitors.
- Laundry: Washing machine, tub, ironing facilities and a rotary clothesline just outside.
- Outdoor living: Large wrap-a-round deck provides all day relaxation with outdoor furniture, plus there is a convenient outdoor shower. Sheltered covered barbeque and entertainment area On the west side is a large gas barbeque and chairs for all-weather comfort and enjoyment. This area can also be used as a garage.
- Beach access for boats is made easy with a concrete access ramp.
- Free rubbish and recycling removal is provided.
- Vodafone coverage available.
- There is an extra ablution block available nearby for the use of extra campers relating to the three properties at Davies Bay. Campers need to take their own toiletries and keep the facilities clean in respect of the other campers.
For the benefit of all holiday makers there is a policy of no pets and no smoking within the holiday home.
Day visitors to pay $5 per person.
Camping $25 per person per night and must be associated with the property
Included for 4 people per night, $25 per person per night rate for additional guests (in house or camping)
$300 per night winter (May to September)
$350 per night summer (October to April)
Additional costs include:
- Cleaning per stay $100
- Linen -$15 per set
- Refundable bond $200
Please check availability in the calendar above and fill out our enquiry form below.