As you drive along the undulating farm road you are heading for your own piece of paradise. Nestled into its own secluded setting at the approach to a private bay and beach is a well-equipped two cabin complex.
Plenty of space to park the boat, additional tent or caravan. This is a perfect spot for all those who like fishing, diving, swimming, boating – or just lying back and relaxing.
The beach is ideal for children who will also enjoy exploring the surrounding rock pools, great rock fishing and diving.
Cost $155 for 2 per night
Cabin one contains sleeping facilities for 4 people
- Large room has:1x queen size bed
- Adjoining bedroom has 1 double bed
- Entrance area has a comfortable two seater couch with extra chairs
- Bar leaner and bar stools face out to sea
- Cupboards and bench space and servery through to outdoor BBQ
Cabin two contains the living and dining facilities
- Self-contained kitchen area including stainless steel sink with cold running water.
- Dining area with expanding table and chairs
- Separate outdoor undercover Barbeque area .
- Ample cold water supply to the stainless steel washing sink.
- As there is no electric power, it’s back to those intimate candlelight dinners or your own lanterns.
- For cooking the fresh caught snapper (or anything else) there is a large gas barbeque.
- Crockery and cutlery for 9 people. Note: you will have to bring your own kettle to put on the fire or BBQ.
- Flush toilet and shower are located in separate facility
- Queen & double bed , please note: you will need to bring sheets, pillowcases, towels and toiletries.
- Vodafone coverage available
- Free rubbish and recycling removal is provided
- Camping guests $16 per night each
- Day visitors $5 per person
For the benefit of all holiday makers there is a policy of no pets and no smoking within the holiday homes.
$125per night winter (May to September)
$155 per night summer (October to April)
Linen @ $15 per set
Please check availability in the calendar above and then fill out the enquiry form below.