DREAMING OF A BEACH WEDDING?
Dreaming about that perfect fairytale wedding that reflects your love of the great outdoors? Our large coastal property provides a romantic setting for an intimate beachside wedding.
At Davies Bay you can celebrate your wedding ceremony on the beach, hold your reception in a marquee on the grass beside the beach, and guests can be accommodated in the onsite holiday homes.
This beautiful coastal destination will make your special day a truly memorable occasion.
Davies Bay is just 30 minutes from Whangarei and is surrounded by 270 hectares of lush farm land. The easy beach access and parking make it suitable for all generations.
This beautiful secluded beach boasts a selection of holiday accommodation to comfortably sleep 38 wedding guests: more people can stay and enjoy the romantic setting by camping around the properties, serviced by a separate ablution block.
This part of the country possesses magnificent panoramic sea views, creating the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos.
View the photo gallery or the videos below for inspiration and to see just how special a wedding at Davies Bay can be.
Peak Rate: $8,500
(Weddings Thursday – Sunday during October – April)
Off-peak Rate: $7,270
(Weddings Monday – Wednesday plus any time May – September)
These rates include:
• Exclusive use of the Davies Bay venue for your wedding day for up to 150 people.
• Two nights’ accommodation in all Davies Bay properties (Baywatch, Blue Bach, Hideaway, Goldmine and Retreat) for 38 wedding guests:
– Stay the night of your wedding and choose either the night before or after;
– Additional guests can camp for an extra cost of only $25per person, per night (BYO tent, caravan or mobile home);
– Additional nights can be booked subject to availability.
• Supply of bed linen for 38 guests staying in the properties (flat and fitted sheets plus pillowcases).
• Access to the properties (by prior arrangement with the Property Manager) for wedding planning purposes.
• Early access on the day of the wedding (if required) to enable set up.
• Three-phase power box for lighting and entertainment purposes only.
• Cleaning of accommodation (excluding rubbish and recycling removal).
• Refundable bond of $1,000.
• Set up costs associated with wedding.
• All catering, signage, decoration, photography etc. Note we can provide you with local contacts for these services and can assist with organising these if required.
• Supply of portaloos (mandatory).
• Bath and beach towels.
• Removal of all rubbish and recycling after the wedding.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, use the enquiry form below or email Mandy at firstname.lastname@example.org